Monday, November 2, 2015

Italy: BDS wants to boycott all Jews, says Jewish leader


Via Arutz 7:
The boycott movement labeling products from Samaria should relabel them to show them as being made by Jews, argued Riccardo Pacifici, former president of the Jewish community of Rome, "because it's really clear they don't want to boycott Israel, they want to boycott Jews like the Nazis 70 years ago."

Samaria regional council head Yossi Dagan and the Lev Haolam organization, an anti-BDS group from Samaria, initiated the visit.

After getting briefed on the region, they then went to the Knesset and met Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein.

"This boycott really drives me crazy," said Edelstein, addressing the Italian Jews, and adding, "I don't think it's a real danger to the Israeli economy."

"I really hate hypocrites, and when I see all those boycotters, I always have the temptation to tell them they should really boycott Israel. I've never seen anyone throw away their iPhone because he or she wants to boycott Israel."

Pacifici noted that the BDS "activities are not only against Israel, it's against all of the Jewish people in all parts of the world."  more

No comments :

Post a Comment