Thursday, February 27, 2020

UK: “I hate you Jews…the only reason I don’t kill you is because I just got my British passport and I don’t want to lose it,” US Jewish tourist told


Via Antisemitism.uk:
A passerby told an American Jew visiting the UK: “I hate you Jews, you are all full of bulls***, you f*** up the country – the only reason I don’t kill you is because I just got my British passport and I don’t want to lose it.”

The Jewish tourist was on the westbound platform of the Piccadilly Line at Green Park Underground Station, waiting for the train to Heathrow to travel home, when the incident took place.

The victim was left shaken and jumped onto the next train to get away from the suspect, who was described as a 5”8 black male with a black beard and wearing a dark cap and a dark green jacket.
read more

No comments :

Post a Comment