Monday, August 18, 2014

UK: "You and your entire family, your children, you should all die and burn in hell along with the rest of Israel"


Via Nana10, h/t EveryDayAntisemitism:

Isabelle Hanan lives not far from the BBC offices in London. Recently a large group of Muslim protested against the network's 'pro-Israel' bias.

Hanan says:
Jonathan decided to go out on a new scooter that he'd received for his Bar Mitzvah, and he goes around the roads around here. And all of a sudden, a few minutes after he left the house, I heard screaming and a lot of noise, and it sounded really, really bad. And I went to the door, I opened the door, and I saw hundreds and hundreds of protesters coming down my road. There were helicopters overhead, and it was quite crazy.  
All of a sudden, I think one of them spotted the mezuzah on my door, and with that they started to scream "She's one of them! She's one of them! You and your entire family, your children, you should all die and burn in hell along with the rest of Israel".  
And I had at this point my three other children, the twins are eight and Zack is ten, they were standing in the doorway. The young ones, they got upset by it, and they started to get quite tearful and cry and they were saying "they're going to kill Jonathan", my eldest son, because he was out in the street.  And so with that I realized it was getting really nasty, it was awful, and I ran in and I shut the door." 
The hatred that came across was horrendous, it was awful.

Clip available here.

No comments :

Post a Comment