Friday, April 24, 2015

UK: Phone store boss attacks ‘arrogant Jews’

The Jewish Chronicle reports:

The assistant manager of an EE mobile phone shop has claimed “Jewish people are very arrogant”. Daniel Reid made the comment after a staff member at his Tottenham Hale, north London, store was accused of turning away Jewish customers.

Shoppers who tried to claim a free phone charger as part of an offer were told the device was out of stock — before watching non-Jewish customers walk out with one minutes later.

Mr Reid, who strongly denied the claims, said: “There is no discrimination in our business. I am black and Christian. I am not being funny, Jewish people are very arrogant but we serve them to the best of our ability. I do find them arrogant.”

He said one customer was refused the charger last Thursday because he did not show staff a confirmation text.  But the strictly Orthodox customer, who gave his name only as Sam, said: “Of course I had the text. He told me there were no power bars. I saw something fishy going on.” More.

No comments :

Post a Comment